- a) If a Fast Adjuster system has been fitted correctly and is found to be faulty without the go kart being involved in a collision, then Fast Adjusters will replace the item under warranty.
b) Fast Adjusters may request proof of correct fitment prior to failure.
c) Fast Adjusters may request proof that the kart has not been in a collision.
d) If proof is insufficient, then it is up to the discretion of Fast Adjusters to decide if the adjusters are faulty.
- Any general wear and tear is not covered under warranty.
- Our manufacturer warranty sits alongside the ACL consumer guarantees.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.